Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Milk and a Movie

So my son has a TV in his room and every night at bedtime he gets a sippy cup of milk and a movie to watch in bed. Well, Peaty has expressed an interest in watching cartoons himself, so I don't know why I was surprised at what I found last night. Marshy had finished his milk and let his sippy cup roll to the side, Peaty found his way onto the bed and was "holding" the sippy cup while he was curled up next to my son watching Toy Story 2. Of course by the time I got back to the room with my camera the moment was gone :( I really hope that Peaty gets adopted by someone with a young child. He really seems to enjoy the presence of children and he is very tolerant and well behaved with them.

On another note: Tomorrow is the big "Hot Kitty in the City" adoption Event at Jefferson Feed. Come on down and let a purrrfect little kitten steal your heart away!

No comments:

Post a Comment