Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Goodbye and Hello



Even though the day seemed a bit slow, it was Molly's lucky day. She was adopted into a quiet home with one other cat. Molly was always a shy one and she didn't cope well with the dogs so despite my heartstrings, I was happy to see her go to a loving, quiet home.



With one kitten gone now, I felt like I had an "opening", lol. With so many pets in shelters, how could I not fill Molly's place with yet another needy cat? Please join me in welcoming "Ellen".

Ellen has been a resident at Meow Town at Jefferson Feed & Garden Center for far too long and needed a break. I brought her home for a trial run. So far she is a sweetie who loves to lounge and get pets. Tomorrow she will meet the rest of the crew....to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment