Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Jake did it!

In all this time with Jake, I have been more than frustrated by his inability to house train. With no warning he would flood the floor five minutes after relieveing himself outside. Well, I am very proud to say that the past few weeks have been remarkable. It's like something clicked in his brain. I was afraid to post the good news for fear of jinxing myself, but last night Jake proved to me that he CAN do this. Yesterday was cold and rainy all day and he was very reluctant to go out very often. I was growing concerned and preparing to make him go outside when I saw him walk to the back door, look at the door knob, pace then look at the doorknob. I opened the door and he went out, in all that cold and rain, he peed a river and then came right back inside! I was so happy! Then he did it again before the night was over. I think he's done it! I think he has mastered the house training!

No comments:

Post a Comment