Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

He's a good boy!

Jake is still with me and boy is he a handful! He gives true meaning to the phrase "no home training". He not only wasn't potty trained, but he had no indoor manners at all. He was constantly counter surfing, up on the furniture, chasing the cats, playing with shoes....ugh! Well, I'm proud to say he is getting better! He is still having a few accidents here and there but we are going days without any problems. He has learned that he is not allowed on the furniture and now (thanks to the webcam) the only time I catch him on the couch is when I'm at work. He knows "off" means off and he obeys really well. He has been learning to sit, and lay down and we are working on stay. He is a high energy dog and he needs lots of attention and exercise, and he needs a home with a yard, but he really is a good boy and he really just wants to be loved. He has started to understand when I am happy or displeased with him and I can see the learning in his face. I'm not giving up on him and I have all the confidence in the world that he will one day make a perfect pet for some lucky family out there. If you interested in Jake, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment