Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Just call me "Sucker"

I admit it, I fell in love, as did the rest of my family. We love all the fosters that come through our home, but we couldn't bear to part with Peaty. He and my son had become so close, so we decided to give him an early birthday present and adopt Peaty ourselves. My son is elated, but still expecting a huge flood of gifts for his birthday, just the same.





Cry no tears for Penelope, though. She was the last of the first round of our foster kittens but she lucked out at the adoption event last Saturday. She was adopted with another kitten named Sweet Pea. They will spend their days entertaining two young boys and being loved furever by their new adoptive mom and dad.





Saturdays event proved to be quite successful. Seven cats and four dogs all got adopted! Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment